A. J. Lockwood & Co., Investigators, better known as simply Lockwood & Co., is an independent psychical investigation agency founded by Anthony Lockwood, operating at 35 Portland Row in London. The agency is small, only consisting of a few members.
The agency had just been accredited three months before Lucy applied.
Lockwood had a previous assistant prior to Lucy's joining named Robin. He died jumping off a roof after seeing a Raw-bones (type 2 spirit).
After burning down a house, Lockwood & Co. had a bad reputation. The story was in The Times, a local newspaper, causing some of Lockwood & Co's clients to cancel. Lockwood & Co. started getting a better reputation again when they started going on the case of Annabel Ward's death, which was also posted in The Times. Their reputation got even better when the agency found the Source at Combe Carey Hall, one of the most haunted houses in Britain, and found out that their client, Mr. John Fairfax murdered Annebelle Ward.
Agents and official membersEdit
- Anthony Lockwood (founder and leader)
- George Cubbins (deputy)
- Lucy Carlyle (Junior Field Operative)
- Holly Munro (assistant, secretary)
- Mrs. Hope
- Mr. Potter
- Mrs. Eileen Smithers
- Mr. John Fairfax
- Mr. Samuel Whitaker
- The major of Wimbledon (open commission)
- Mr. Paul Saunders & Mr. Albert Joplin
- Mrs. Peters
- Miss Fiona Wintergarden
- It is the smallest agency in London.
- ↑ The Screaming Staircase, I: The Ghost, Ch. 1
- ↑ The Screaming Staircase, II: Before, Ch. 8
- ↑ The Screaming Staircase, III: The Necklace, Ch. 10
- ↑ The Screaming Staircase, III: The Necklace, Ch. 16
- ↑ The Dagger in the Desk
- ↑ The Whispering Skull, I: The Wimbledon Wraiths, Ch. 2
- ↑ The Whispering Skull, II: The Unexpected Grave, Ch. 5
- ↑ The Hollow Boy, II: Whitechapel Nights, Ch. 5
- ↑ The Hollow Boy, III: The Bloody Footprints, Ch. 9